Following government guidance, more of our colleagues and businesses are beginning to return to Storey workspaces, and so you may notice extra safety measures in place when you next visit.
You can find out more about our guidance on returning to Storey here.
Visiting a Storey workspace
You’ll find bike stores in all our Storey buildings.
Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
Your safety is our number one priority so you might notice extra measures in place, including:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage to help everyone to keep a two-metre distance from others
- One-way systems to help with social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at reception and security desks
- Closing or adapting shared spaces, such as seating in communal areas and meeting rooms
- Reduced capacity in our lifts to allow for social distancing
Our site teams have been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
From time to time we may need to make some changes to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
Our customers should visit the Storey Portal for updates, or speak to your dedicated Storey operational contact.
Please note, Storey Club continues to remain closed at this time.